Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday! We celebrated with him this weekend because my sister Nikki was home from Montana for a quick visit to see my Grandma. My sister Laura came home from college for the weekend too! It was so fun to have the whole family together. We had a delicious meal together, hung out, and shared some laughs while eating birthday cake.

Here are the boys with my dad

Singing Happy Birthday

Just Grandpa got to blow out the candles!

The boys weren't too impressed so we relit a few candles so they could have a turn too

Here is a fun pic of my sister Nikki and my Dad

We love you so much Dad and we are so blessed to call you Dad and Grandpa. It has been such a blessing to be so much closer to you and be able to see you on a regular basis! It has also been so wonderful to watch you with the boys. The absolutely adore you and have so many great memories with you already. We are looking forward to helping you celebrate many more birthdays!
Love your favorite oldest daughter!

No comments: