Friday, January 15, 2010

33 weeks belly shot

Dear Bruce,
We made it to 33 weeks! I am so proud of us! Your daddy and I are so thankful that God has kept you safe in there for the past 4 weeks. We couldn't be happier...however, we would really LOVE it if you stayed put for a few more weeks. We know you are anxious to meet everyone and we are excited to meet you too. I also feel like I am getting bigger every day! I know you are running out of room in there, but it's really a pretty nice place to be right now.

So we hope you can stay put for a few more weeks. You gave me a little scare this morning when I was having quite a few contractions and lots of pressure! Fortunately the doctor had me come in and get checked and everything looks great. We did a non-stress test and you tolerated the contractions like a champ. My cervix is still closed (praise the Lord), and the doctor thought I could just increase my medicine that is helping keep you in there a little longer. Whew! I was pretty excited thinking about getting to meet you today, but VERY thankful that is not the case!

You are one lucky little stinker, you have lots of people who love you and pray for you every day. We also have lots of people who love us and have been taking such good care of us so you can stay put! God is so good and we are overwhelmed with the blessings we have received. We can't wait to tell you about it when you are bigger. Speaking of getting bigger...
...here we are at 33 weeks! We love you lots and look forward to snuggling with you in a few weeks. PS, if you would kindly keep your kicks and punches directed north toward my ribs and not south toward my bladder that would be greatly appreciated.

Love always,
Your Momma

No comments: