Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We had such a wonderful day Celebrating Easter and that "Jesus woke up" per Jonah. No words can express what I felt as I heard the Easter story told by my 2 and 4 year old! I will save that for another post, but we went to the early service at church and then headed to my parents house for a wonderful brunch with my parents, sisters, brother-in-law and grandparents. It was delicious and fun! The boys did an Easter egg hunt, opened their Easter surprise basket from Grandma Teresa and then we did another Easter egg hunt with resurrection eggs. They are Easter eggs that tell the story of the week leading up to Jesus' death and the crucifixion. We headed home for naps and then the boys are spending the night at my parents and Richard and I are going on a date! Here are just a few pictures from our day!

Happy Easter To All!

(These are compliments of my VERY artistic and Extremely talented little sister Laura)


The tortorous family pictures!

2 comments:

Cindy and company said...

I just love Easter. For obvious reason! The boys look so handsome and so grown up! When did that happen? Happy Easter Dafoes!

Becky said...

Pretty cute boys, Beck.

Richard