Thursday, December 22, 2011

What did I just say????

In my continuous sleep deprived state I have noticed words don't always come as easily as they used to.

I also have heard myself saying things that are quite strange.

I started writing them down and here are a few of my favorites...

  • There is NO good reason for you to be naked right now...get dressed please. 
  • Why do you have 3 pairs of underwear on?
  • That isn't a place your fingers should ever be...thank you.
  • Your sister isn't a doll...she is real and could get hurt if you do that to her.
  • I am sorry you feel that way, but the truth is your brother will always be in the same "world" as you.
  • Nope, Olivia isn't missing her penis...she just never had one.....well it's not sad honey because she wasn't ever supposed to have one....so it's actually a good thing.
  • Please leave the toilet alone.
  • What is that? Wait...I think I don't want to know anymore so please don't tell me!
  • I realize that technically isn't a weapon, but when you use it to hurt your brother it becomes one...put it away or it's mine...whatever it is.
  • Isaac please stop eating off the floor it's yucky...if you are hungry I can get you some food.
  • No you are NOT being quiet....grunting and making swooshing sounds with your sword count as making noise....okay so no TALKING and NO swooshing!
  • Well you need to be a quieter pooper...your sister and brother are sleeping and all this noise just might wake them up.
  • Nope. I am in timeout right now, mommy timeout. You'll have to figure it out for yourself until I am done drinking this coffee...that's how I know my timeout is over.

Praying that I will be able to catch up on a little sleep over Christmas break 
and some of the mommy brain fog will clear out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed quite hard at this! Hope all is well with y'all and have a very Merry Christmas!