In my continuous sleep deprived state I have noticed words don't always come as easily as they used to.
I also have heard myself saying things that are quite strange.
I started writing them down and here are a few of my favorites...
- There is NO good reason for you to be naked right now...get dressed please.
- Why do you have 3 pairs of underwear on?
- That isn't a place your fingers should ever be...thank you.
- Your sister isn't a doll...she is real and could get hurt if you do that to her.
- I am sorry you feel that way, but the truth is your brother will always be in the same "world" as you.
- Nope, Olivia isn't missing her penis...she just never had one.....well it's not sad honey because she wasn't ever supposed to have one....so it's actually a good thing.
- Please leave the toilet alone.
- What is that? Wait...I think I don't want to know anymore so please don't tell me!
- I realize that technically isn't a weapon, but when you use it to hurt your brother it becomes one...put it away or it's mine...whatever it is.
- Isaac please stop eating off the floor it's yucky...if you are hungry I can get you some food.
- No you are NOT being quiet....grunting and making swooshing sounds with your sword count as making noise....okay so no TALKING and NO swooshing!
- Well you need to be a quieter pooper...your sister and brother are sleeping and all this noise just might wake them up.
- Nope. I am in timeout right now, mommy timeout. You'll have to figure it out for yourself until I am done drinking this coffee...that's how I know my timeout is over.
Praying that I will be able to catch up on a little sleep over Christmas break
and some of the mommy brain fog will clear out!