Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hi 'Livia

Isaac is pretty infatuated with Olivia still. 

He spends most of the day keeping tabs on her and is always in her face saying "Hi 'Livia, Hi 'Livia" and kissing her constantly!

I always smile when I find remnants of lunch or snack on her forehead from his kisses!

His relationship with her seems to be growing stronger, while the other two definitely love her but the novelty is wearing off a bit and they aren't quite as interested as Isaac. 

It makes me excited to watch their relationship grow as they are only 20 months apart and will be playmates for a few years while the older 2 are in school.

I have tried to catch Isaac talking to her a few times and he has been distracted by the video camera each time...I was able to catch a little clip on my camera the other day and wanted to share it. 

It made me teary eyed...until the very end when I remembered why I had to turn it off so quickly.

(Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page so you can hear it better)



Isaac was so sweet and innocent during this video,
 and when I turned the camera on Olivia at the end you can hear Jonah crying....

It was because my sweet 22 month old stuck a toothpick in Jonah's eye.

Fortunately, his aim was poor and he missed Jonah's eyeball by a few millimeters.

Whew!  Oh, Isaac you never cease to amaze me!

No comments: