Sunday, May 9, 2010

My 3 Sons

These are My 3 Sons.

Three boys I love with all my heart and would do anything for!

Three boys who have taught me so much about love.

Three boys who fill our house with life and laughter.

Three boys who can drive me a little bonkers.

Three boys who keep life VERY exciting!

Three reasons I feel blessed each day.
Three boys who call me Mommy.

Three boys who have helped me to see each day as a gift and not take them for granted (even when I feel like my world is spinning out of control). Being a mother is the hardest job I have ever done. Yet, it has been so rewarding and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Tears of joy roll down my face when I consider how blessed I am.

I certainly have many to thank. God for one, my own fabulous mother and mother-in-law, and my incredible husband. I also have been blessed with so many friends who are mothers and have taken me under their wing and supported and encouraged me along the way.

I pray for those Mother's who have empty arms today. I pray for the Lord to wrap his loving arms around you and comfort you today as you celebrate this bitter sweet day.

I pray for many more Mother's Days to celebrate the road I have traveled and the one that is to come. I pray God continues to mold and shape me into the Mother He intended for these 3 boys. I pray for God to continue to use these 3 boys as well to teach me about life.

Most of all on this Mother's Day I am thankful for My 3 Sons.

No comments: