Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy 2nd Bloggerversary!

(Thanks to my fabulous little sis Laura who photographed and designed this too)

2 years ago I started this blog to keep family and friends posted on our whereabouts as we moved 2 states away.

Since then it has become so much more than that to me.

A journal for my thoughts, a peek into our crazy lives, a place I can be honest and real about life, truth, and God's love, a place to document growth of our 3 beautiful boys, and myself.

I feel so blessed when I look back at the journey God as led me/us on over the past 2 years.

I also love reading comments and hearing comments from family and friends who are entertained by our crazy lives! Thanks for encouraging me too!

I pray God continues to use this blog as a place to encourage others and help me continue growing into the Godly mother and wife He wants me to be.

Cheers to another year and for the many blessings we have had bestowed upon us!

Happy 2nd Bloggerversary!

(I just might get myself a gift for the occasion)

(Maybe even some cake too)

No comments: