Monday, December 21, 2009

29 week belly shot!

I missed documenting 28 weeks and was QUITE concerned that I would be posting pictures of our baby at this point and not another belly shot! Here we are at 29 weeks though, safe and sound in utero!
I thought we better get a Christmas tree shot too!
I am praising the Lord for each day we make it at this point! I am trying to be patient and remember that God has a plan and is in control. My wonderful husband is keeping me focused on this and trying to keep me calm!

Lord, thank you for the days and hopefully weeks more that this little one will be inside me! I know you have a plan for him or her and I pray you continue to give me peace and help me trust this plan. Thank you for your precious gift, YOUR son, and giving us a reason to celebrate this season! Thanks for wonderful friends and family who have been loving us as I take it easy. In your precious name, Amen!

No comments: