Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blogging Break...

Dear friendly blog followers,
   I am writing to inform you I will be taking a blogging break!  At least for a few days, as we are traveling to Iowa this weekend!  I am not sure if I will have time to post so I might just have to wait until next week to post about our weekend getaway.  I am so excited (I think we all are), but a little nervous about being back in our old stomping grounds.  It will be a tug on the heart for sure to see our wonderful friends who we have missed so greatly, but I am going to soak every minute up.  Please keep us in your prayers as we travel! 11 hours+ in the car+600 miles + two toddlers = ??? Usually not a recipe for a good time!  

Please pray for good weather also, we have had some freezing rain that cancelled school up here! We just need to get out of town and we'll be fine.

Until I blog again,
 Beck and The Boys

2 comments:

Cindy and company said...

Drive safely! We play travel bingo to pass the time. Jonah might like that. Singing is also big in the Hoganmobile. Happy Trails!

Prachar family said...

Have a GREAT trip and tell folks hello for me! I am trying not to turn completely green with envy!! Praying for traveling mercies!