Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bathroom mess up

For all you who love funny stories about our boys...here is a good one!

Richard gave the boys a bath last night (I have such a wonderful husband) and went downstairs to get something. When he came back up, he found Jonah standing in the tub gagging and Elijah outside of the tub on the carpet squatting next to a large terd and a small puddle of pee. Elijah was very proud of what he had done by "himself" and Richard could hardly keep from peeing himself he was laughing so hard. Richard quickly cleaned up and saved Jonah from losing his supper.

Hopefully next time Elijah can make it to the toilet! (wishfull thinking I know)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Awesome!! Boys are great.

Becky said...

'Richard almost peed himself' is a girls interpretation of what an appropriate reaction to the situation might be. Yes, I did find it amusing and laughed a bit, but I can't remember a time in my life when I have almost 'peed myself' do to excessive laughter.