Monday, March 1, 2010

So in Love

I am so in love with this little man who is finally here safe and sound and HOME! I have so many things I will write about when I get time (if that happens), but I am just overwhelmed with God's blessing in our miracle! We are all burnt out emotionally after loosing my grandmother 2 weeks ago and welcoming Isaac into the world the same day my grandfather passed to join his beautiful wife in heaven. Isaac is helping bring joy to our lives as we grieve for Grandma and Grandpa.

Isaac has been the perfect baby so far and I am enjoying every moment of him. Isaac is adjusting to life very well in our home and seems more bothered by the quiet than he does by the increased volume from his brothers! Here are some fun pictures until I get a chance to write more...

Isaac with his blanket made with love from his Great Aunt Mary!

He does a LOT of sleeping! Praise the Lord!
He gets lots of lovin' from his brothers (and yes I mean both). Jonah can't keep his hands off Isaac and Elijah has been growing more fond of him every day. More to come on that!
I have been waiting so long to hold him and snuggle him up that it is still surreal to have him here! I am still on cloud nine and cherishing the moments we have together, even if it is at 3am. I spent so many days in prayer for this child and prayed that I would not take these moments for granted when he arrived. How can you be sad you aren't getting enough sleep when you get to stare at such an adorable face?

Isaac I am so in love with you! You were worth every ache, pain, puke, day on the couch, and moment we had to patiently wait on the Lord's sweet timing. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you for blessing me and reminding me how precious life really is!

2 comments:

Cindy and company said...

Speechless. Praising God for your family today. Love you.

jamie said...

sweeeet boy! can't wait to meet him!