Monday, March 8, 2010

Newborn pictures

We had Isaac's pictures taken on Sunday and I am so excited to see how they turned out! My friend Stacey Rygh took them and did a fabulous job again (she took our pics last summer). She has a few on her website for a sneak preview: srygh.blogspot.com/ Check them out and I will post a few when I get them from her. If you are looking for unique and great pics of your kiddos she is your gal!

It was so much fun and so relaxed to just do it at our house and not have to deal with the stress of being at a studio. She was so sweet and let Isaac have a few snacks during the session to keep him happy. The boys joined in the fun for a few pictures, but most are of Isaac. It will be so fun to have these to remember how sweet and small he was! I can't believe how big he is already...I just wish he could be little forever.

PS...I have so many things I want to write about, but life is just a little too crazy right now to get that done...so hopefully I'll have lots of posts coming soon!

No comments: