Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Today is my Blogiversary!  One year ago today I started this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our family's adventures as we moved from Iowa back home to North Dakota. Hard to believe a year has gone by! I am a little overwhelmed thinking about all that has happened in the past year. I am also blessed thinking about God's continual faithfulness providing for us and helping us make this transition. I am moved to tears thinking about how far God has lead me this past year.  He is so good and I am so grateful for his patience, grace, love, and plan for me and for us.  It hasn't been easy, but I know I am in good hands!

I want to say THANK YOU to all our wonderful family and friends who have supported us, prayed with us, laughed and cried with us, and loved us during this past year.  Your grace, love, strength, and encouragement has meant so much to us!  This blog has become a multitude of things for me and I LOVE hearing from YOU!  What started as a simple way to keep everyone up to date has turned into a very intimate look at what our lives are really like. 

Here's to more crazy adventures with the Dafoe Family!  May we continue to keep our eyes focused on him and in stillness patiently wait for his plan to unfold. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. What are the chances that I would have a picture of the boys from exactly a year ago?

(Richard says they are good since he thinks the camera is permanently fixed to me)

What a difference one year makes?

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Wow, happy blogiversary! I think I missed mine, you're good! I love following you all on your adventures! Its priceless!

Cindy and company said...

Blogiversary? I don't know, Becky. Actually, I think its a great idea. I just wish it had been mine! I think I might just copy and paste your post on my blogiversary. Well said. Love you and wouldn't miss any of your crazy adventures!