Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not Me! Monday (on thursday???)


One of the blogs that I love reading (a mother of 3 soon to be 4 children who loves the Lord) and encourages me to be a better mom, wife and follower. She started a blog carnival of denial-truth. She calls it "being brutally honest and living to tell about it." You can hopefully follow a link on my blog to MckMamas. It is surprisingly therapeutic and fun so I wanted to join in. Just read the rest and you will get the picture! I hope you join in the fun as well...

  1. No I did NOT write this on Thursday because I did not want to admit my inept computer skills and it has taken me a few days to figure out how to do it.
  2. No I did NOTlet my children watch a movie on monday morning while I dozed in and out on the couch because we had a blast in MN all weekend with our great friends Will and Kate and I did not stay up late every night and get up early and brought upon myself this sleep deprived state.
  3. No I did NOT have on of the worst days in my history as a mother last Friday upon which I spent the morning yelling, spanking and sending my kids to timeout. And my 3 1/2 year old did Not tell me tha the hated me and wanted a new family that was nicer to him and a new mommy. Nope, not my sweet 3 1/2 year old who always obeys me and never does anything wrong!
  4. No I did NOT make my husband feel worse when he lost his wallet by asking him more than once why he put his wallet on top of the car after getting gas on our trip home from MN. Of course he did not already feel bad about it! (He found it the next day on the on ramp to the interstate just feet from the gas station. Everything was present, a little bent, but present. God is soooo Good!)
  5. No I did NOT spend the other evening reading tons of blogs and surfing the internet while my husband was out for his daily hour plus run instead of doing things more productive like cleaning or super fun things like folding clothes.
  6. No I did NOT spend the WHOLE day in my pajamas on monday
  7. No I did NOT want to sell my 3 1/2 year old on sunday when we were at the Mall of America and he was having a world record breaking tantrum because we only went on one ride and he wanted to go on another one and meet sponge bob. He was Not doing this because his father and I kept him up past his naptime so we could go to IKEA and have a few more hours with our friends Will and Kate before heading back to ND. Nope, I am sure that had nothing to do with it.
  8. No I did NOT order the last Karen Kinsbury book "Sunset" instead of waiting an incredibly long time for our library to get it in. Nope, because this is the 14th book of the series and I don't own any of the other books, so it would be silly to own only the last one right?
  9. No I did NOT take a nap in the car on the way to Minneapolis and the way back while my amazingly wonderful husband drove because I wasn't tired and neither was he!

Wow! That feels good! I hope you can find time for this therapeutic blogging adventure also. If I am able to figure this out, I will hopefully be able to do this on monday next week!

No comments: