Friday, October 31, 2008

I love my house


At least once a day I have declared that I "love my house." It is not "finished" in the sense that we need to finish the trim, hang things on the walls, and finish unpacking boxes that are hiding in closed closets (that haunt me when I walk by but that I choose to ignore) and organize the office (which has turned into a pseudo storage room.  However, last night Richard and I were looking at some old photos/videos (making us miss Iowa and our last home) and I realized of all the rooms in our house, the living room has received the largest "makeover" I think.  I am sure the previous owners would feel more has changed, but it was kind of fun to see what we have done. 

It is slightly overwhelming to think about all we have left to do, but fun at the same time to think about getting more boxes unpacked and things organized and put away.  I would love to have things done by December but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Here are some before and after pics. The first ones are just of the boys' room after. Then the before pic is on the left and the after on the right. 



The boys' room right after Richard put the bunkbeds together!

Looking from the kitchen to the living room (front door) before and after

Before...                                     and After!



Love my console table and mirror! Thanks honey!

Before...                                     and After!


Another after view of the living room

No comments: