Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hannah Montana

This past weekend I was able to take a trip to Montana with Olivia and my Mom to watch a friend from childhood get married. 

My sister Nikki and her hubby Tom were also out there for a mini vacation as the wedding was near where they had lived for a year shortly after getting married.

So we were able to have some "girl time" while Tom skied.

It was fabulous!

The mountains were beautiful.

It was the first time I was away from Isaac, & only the second time I was away from the boys for that long.

They had a great time at home where it was "boys only" while Olivia and I were away.

I am working on a post about our trip, but couldn't wait to share what Elijah said to me yesterday.

We got home late Sunday night, so I didn't get to see the boys until Monday morning. 

Over breakfast Elijah asked me how my trip was.

I told him it was lots of fun and I would show him pictures later.

Than, between bites of cereal, he casually asked me if I saw Hannah Montana while I was there.

I had to try really hard not to laugh.

I asked him what he thought I did over the weekend.

He said, "You went to Hannah Montana with Grandma and Nikki."

Cute.

I explained that the state is actually just called Montana.

He thought that was boring.

Funny, cause 'North Dakota' is exciting?

We had some good laughs over it.

So while I am working on a post about our trip...

Here is a fun picture of Miss Olivia and the mountains.

Beautiful huh?

No comments: