Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear Bruce...

Dear Bruce,

I know you are nice and cozy warm inside me and I am so happy you have decided to stay in the "batcave" so long, but I just wanted to let you know that we are so ready to meet you! Everything is washed and waiting for you to grace us with your presence. The only thing left to do is clean the house (we both know how much I like doing that) so if you wanted to come soon I could just leave that for another day!

Carseat: check
Diaper bag: check
Bag for hospital: check
Bruce: NO CHECK

Here is your bed too, cozy and warm just waiting for you!
Not only are your daddy and I super excited to meet you, but so are a certain two little boys! Even Elijah is coming around to welcoming you into the family! Elijah said he loved you the other night, kissed my belly, and offered to share one of his blankets with you! Jonah just might explode with excitement if you aren't here soon!

I also wanted to let you know that the batcave is going to be closing for renovations on Friday some time. So if you would kindly exit beforehand it would be much appreciated! I guess if you want to wait until Friday you can, but it might be easier if you come sooner. Well, until we meet face to face I just wanted you to know that we all love you very much and are so excited to finally hold you and love you up!

Love always,
Your Mommy

PS Don't worry...your name really won't be Bruce when you get here...if that is what is holding you back!

No comments: