Thursday, February 11, 2010

37 weeks and patiently waiting...

Update: There wasn't much change at my appointment except that she did say the baby was lower. I ended up getting a NST (non-stress test) because Bruce hadn't been moving as much as normal. It was a little stressful because the little bugger wasn't responding right away and after drinking a whole glass of apple juice and eating a popsicle the nurse had to get out an ultrasonic fog horn and wake the poor little one up! After that we saw some excellent responses with heartrate to my contractions. I have another appointment next Tuesday and after that I am not sure. I guess I will continue to try to be patient and wait!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the 37 week belly shot...
...I can't believe we have made it this far
...I can't believe we are now FULL TERM
...I can't believe Bruce doesn't want to come out yet!

I have a dr apt tomorrow, so we'll see if anything is happening. Richard is going skiing all day tomorrow for school and is really hoping Bruce doesn't spoil his day by deciding to be born. Well, I am sure he would get over it if it happened, but he will be a little sad. He is also going to be in Fargo all day Saturday for a coaching clinic. I have discussed this with Bruce and explained that the BIG day is going to have to wait until daddy can be there. We will see how good of a listener baby #3 really is I guess! Tune in tomorrow for a post dr apt update. Until then I will remain pregnant, sassy, and patiently waiting to meet my baby!

2 comments: