MckMama has given me a reason to look forward to the beginning of the week and not just the end....Check out her blog and enjoy my denial of truths while you are at it!
- I did NOT Love having our home filled with family and friends this past week during Richard's Uncle's funeral.
- I did NOT convert some of the Huttons to eat popcorn with hot tomales (a concoction my mother passed on to me and I can't eat it any other way)!
- I did NOT put the boys to bed one night before family came over to visit and tell Jonah he most certainly did not hear the voices of these visitors while I was trying to put him to sleep! Nope, cause you should never lie to your kids! Eeek!
- I did NOT shriek with excitement when I saw a Cold Stone gift card that had been left by our wonderful house guests and make Jonah and Elijah think there really was a monster in our house trying to get me. Don't worry, they came to my rescue!
- I did NOT go to a jewelry party on Saturday, buy something and decide to host one in January (if you want to come let me know ;0)
- I did NOT pray on Friday that my husband and I would get some quality time together this weekend and have my mother, a few hours later, invite our boys over for a sleepover making this a total reality!
- I did NOT have soooooo much fun with him on Friday night eating at the Blue Moose (where I did NOT get an appetizer, meal and share a mud pie with him). We did not go to the truck stop and race each other (a favorite date from high school) in the arcade where I most certainly did NOT beat him 3 out of 4 times! Yahooo! I mean sorry Richard, good try, maybe next time! He beat me playing scrabble later so don't feel too bad for him!
- I did NOT announce the names of people's wireless internet as we drove around town (we were listening to some songs off his computer wired through the stereo system in his pick up) because that would be a super geeky thing to do.
- I did NOT get free tickets to the Neil Diamond concert on Saturday night and go on a date with my hubby and our good friends Nate and Amy and have a blast! Even though I only knew two songs, couldn't have picked him out of a line up, and was maybe the 3rd youngest person there.
- I did NOT spend Saturday night and Sunday sick and be taken care of my wonderful husband, and two children. I did NOT pray relentlessly that my family would not catch this nasty stomach bug.
- I did NOT wake up after a long nap Sunday to my again amazing husband starting to put up some Christmas lights....Hurray!
- I did NOT have "help" from Spiderman and Buzzlightyear while I was vacuuming and cleaning this morning
Here's to Monday's and denial of truth!