Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wa~ter

Wa~ter:

What I used to clean up a bowl of cereal that mysteriously landed on the floor, covering an impressive amount of floor, wall and chair with milk and cereal.

Wa~ter:

What I used to clean up my child after a large poopy diaper 
that managed to cover his legs and up his back. Good Morning to me.

Wa~ter:

What I used to shower with pretending I was at a resort somewhere far away where it is warm and tropical and I needed to hurry to the spa to get a much needed pedicure.

Wa~ter:

What I used to wash the rugs and towel that the above mentioned child peed on 
when he climbed out of the tub while I was checking on his baby sister.

Wa~ter:

What I used to clean up milk from an independent 22 month old who was "making chocolate milk"

Wa~ter:

What I used to make tea that I reheated 10 times before drinking it 
while pretending it was a grande mocha instead.

Wa~ter:

What I used to clean up Miss Olivia when I found her covered in puke when she woke up.


Wa~ter:

What I used to clean up the chocolate milk that ended up all over
 Miss Olivia while Isaac was "helping" me get her dressed.

Wa~ter:

What would I do without you???  And it's only 9 am!


No comments: