Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Tonight we will be celebrating a special day!

Today is my Dad's Birthday!

My dad and I have always had a great relationship and I am very thankful for that.

He has taught me so much about life, encouraged me to push myself and work hard, celebrated many momentous occasions with me, and helped me to see the positive when I have faced a fork in the road.

He spent many hours attending our dance recitals as little girls, choir/band concerts, track meets, helping us study, and offering bits of his wisdom when we needed it. 

He believed in me and taught me to continue to strive for my goals. 

I am so grateful for his love, support, and laughs over the years.

He is a proactive father, Grandpa and father-in-law. 

My boys adore him and love spending time with him.  I pray they will have many more years building memories with their "Bampa" going to sporting events, playing outside, wrestling, and being spoiled with treats and special outings.  

He loves Jesus and loves his family.

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful father 
and pray he feels blessed on this day as we celebrate him!

We love you Dad! Happy Birthday!

No comments: