Thursday, January 27, 2011

Craft Time

Last week I did something I haven't done in awhile almost ever...
I had my own craft time!

While Isaac took a nap and Elijah got to watch a movie, 
I painted a decoration for our living room and painted a sign for Isaac's room.

Here are my supplies beforehand.

Here is the 8x10 painting. 
(I saw on a blog I visit frequently, hers was cuter, but oh well)

Here is the sign for Isaac's room.
(It used to be blue and we had it hanging in the boys' room in Iowa.

A little green paint from Isaac's room and ...


The painting sitting out.

The painting next to "Olive"..."Olive the other reindeer" 
This little reindeer was a souvenir from Arizona.  We went to an olive farm there. It is made from the Olive trees on the farm. Fun huh?

So after this little craft time I decided I need to do this more often. 

It was extremely relaxing and enjoyable. 

Plus it was a cheap way to make something old look new!

No comments: