Friday, January 7, 2011

And he's off..

Hello 2011,

You have snuck up on me, and I felt a bit unprepared to meet you this year.  

We have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY and I have billions of memories to blog about, but until then I have an announcement....

ISAAC is walking! AHHHHHHHH!

We spent a wonderfully relaxing week in Arizona for Christmas with my family and the little turkey decided that was as good as any time to learn how to walk.

(He also had 2 more teeth pop through while we were there for a grand total of 8!)

We also celebrated Jonah's 6th birthday, my parents 30th wedding anniversary, and spent time enjoying each other's company while soaking up some much appreciated sunshine!

Until I can get caught up...

Here's a quick video of Isaac walking




I can't believe how quickly he is picking it up.  This video is only a week of walking under his belt!

No comments: