Sunday, August 23, 2009

My baby sister is off to college!

Today my baby sister Laura moved to Moorhead, MN to attend her first year of college at Concordia. She is officially a Cobber! She headed down a week early to join the cross country team for a team trip before school starts. I got teary eyed watching her drive away. I remember holding her in the hospital and feel a little like another mother hen. I am looking forward to her being so close and hoping we can make some regular trips down there to visit her.

My parents are experiencing empty nest syndrome for the first time, so we are going to have to fill that gap with our rambunctious toddlers so they don't get too used to the quiet!

We love you Laura, and can't wait to see God using you for His kingdom! I pray you are able to embrace this adventure and all God has in store for you!

No comments: