Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Up and down, up and down

As if crawling everywhere wasn't enough, Isaac has progressively been pulling himself up to stand! 

I have had numerous conversations with him about how crawling is plenty of fun and standing isn't all it's cracked up to be. 


I guess he doesn't believe me.

Yesterday he started the day by pulling himself up slowly and slowly sitting back down.

By lunch he was popping up to standing quickly and had gained confidence to just drop right down.

Even though it means one step closer to his first step...
I still find it adorable and wanted to share it with all of you. 

Here is a short video...he had a little stage fright and wouldn't demonstrate the up and down motion, but it's still quite cute!



Isaac I am proud of you, but don't forget what I told you about walking.

It really isn't any fun!

No comments: