Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Seeing Double

One of the comments I hear most frequently from others is how much our boys look alike.

Jonah and Elijah have also been mistaken for twins ALL the time since they look alot alike and are only 20 months apart.

However, recently I have found myself doing a double take throughout the day.

I will walk into the room and see Isaac doing something or wearing a certain outfit and have a flashback to Elijah wearing the same thing or doing the same thing.

It is quite eerie, and amazing at the same time.

See for yourself...

There are some distinct differences, but still impressive how much they look alike.
Two super cute giraffes.

I am curious to see how much they look alike when they are teenagers.
Eeek! I don't like thinking about them all being teenagers.

No comments: