Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankfulness

There are so many things I am thankful for.

I have been truly blessed with 7  1/2 years of marriage to my best friend.
He puts up with me every day! 
He is an amazing father and hubby!

I have also been blessed with 3 adorable little boys!
They are so precious and help me keep things in perspective.
They keep me on my toes, keep our house filled with life and laughter, my laundry baskets full, my arms filled with hugs, and my cheeks with kisses!

I am thankful for more "firsts" as Isaac celebrated his first Thanksgiving and loved it!
Jonah fell asleep right before his first Thanksgiving and Elijah was only a few months old so he slept through it too. Isaac savored the delicious meal and even enjoyed a few tastes of the treats we had!

I am thankful for family.
We are truly blessed to have such wonderful families.
It has been so amazing to have everyone close from my family.
After spending the years in Iowa far apart, we sure appreciate being close.
Unfortunately Richard's family is far apart, but hopefully we will be able to set up a time to meet soon!

Overall I am feeling full of thankfulness this Holiday!
The Lord has blessed me immensely.
I pray the same for you.

No comments: