Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20 weeks and getting to know you baby.

Dear Baby,

You are 20 weeks and I can hardly believe this pregnancy is half over! You are growing so fast and I love feeling you kick and move all the time. You are even more active than your big brothers were when they were in my tummy! You were also measuring bigger than your big brothers who are already wondering who will be the biggest when they grow up! It was so fun to see you moving all around during the ultrasound and your daddy and I LOVED seeing you showing off for us. Here we are at 20 weeks! My belly feels like it is rapidly growing to make more room for you to play and grow.

The last few weeks have been fun around here because your daddy and both your brothers have been able to feel you kicking! You better watch out for those big brothers of yours...they are anxiously waiting for you to come out and play. They also can't wait to help take care of you, read you stories, and give you LOTS of hugs and kisses.

It has been so fun to see your little personality coming out already. You hate it when I type and I can feel you moving like crazy when I am typing on the computer and especially charting at work on the computer. I have also noticed you being more aware of loud noises out here. At work the other day you jumped when I was filling my water bottle with ice from the ice machine. You also don't appreciate when all the alarms from the monitors and IV pumps go off while I am working. When your big brother Elijah sits on my lap you kick and kick. You don't do this when Jonah sits on my lap, if I didn't know any better I would think you already know who you need to worry about the most!

It amazes me how much I love you, even though I have not even met you. I have had dreams about seeing your beautiful face for the first time and hearing your glorious cry and smelling your sweetness and kissing your soft baby skin. We are so excited to meet you little one and are praying you continue to stay in that nice warm place for a lot longer!

Love always,
Your Mommy

No comments: