Monday, September 19, 2011

32 weeks....getting closer!

This is me and Bruce the Deuce at 32 weeks...

While I am actually almost 34 weeks....I still wanted to post this pic.

I feel as though I am torn between two worlds.

The one we now know with 3 little boys and a routine we have adjusted to nicely....to one with a newborn upon which everything will become different and new again.

Then we will have 4 KIDS! 

Yikes!

Exciting and nerve racking at the same time. 

Mostly I can't wait to see if we will have 4 boys or 3 boys and 1 little lady.

I am enjoying the one-on-one time I have been able to sneak in with each of my boys as the weeks continue to fly by and this little one will be here before we know it. 

It's funny how different they each are when they are alone with you too.

It is also so exciting to daydream about my 3 boys admiring and loving on their baby brother or sister.

The big boys LOVE babies and Isaac has recently become quite enthralled himself.

I am not so sure he will like babies after one moves into his home and takes his momma hostage.

Funny thing is I also go between feeling as though I might be pregnant forever and forgetting that I am pregnant until I sit down at the end of the day when 3 little boys are off to dream land.

Praying for these last few weeks of that baby growing big and healthy!

We can't wait to meet you little one! 

Well, we can wait a few more weeks, so just stay put until at least mid October okay?

No comments: