Friday, March 4, 2011

A New Look

Someone has a new look in our house.

I have been in denial and not able to post these pictures.

I miss his long hair, but still find him absolutely adorable.
He looks so grown up though.
Sigh.

It was his 3rd haircut, but the longest we had ever let it get. Probably the longest we'd ever let any of our boys' hair get (minus Richard).  It was really more like a torture session than a haircut. 

We started him out in his highchair and I had to hold him down while Richard used the clippers.

Before long I had to hold him in my lap and he was clawing up me to get away from Richard.

In the end he gave in, laid his head on my chest and let Richard cut his hair while crocodile tears rolled down his cheeks.  If it would have lasted much longer, we both would have been crying. 

I am just glad we won't have to do that for quite awhile and still trying to accept my baby is growing up!

No comments: