Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Week

 In one week we will be celebrating our third son's birthday.

I have become overwhelmed with emotion thinking about this day sneaking up on me. 

God is so good. 

What a year it has been adjusting to 3 boys!

Filled with lots of love, noise, and energy.

I do feel like it was just yesterday that we were getting to know our littlest man...
 

bringing him home....

and then I blinked and now I have a toddler...
 

who will be 1 in one week!

I am not ready for this, but have learned that I have no control over this.

They grow up no matter how hard I try to keep them little. 

I think if Isaac could talk, he would tell you that he is ready. 

He has been trying to keep up with his big brothers for quite some time now, but since he was just "zero" he has been unable to do many things with them. 

They are excited for him to be "done being zero" and finally be a number!

In honor of months of being referred to as "Bruce" in utero as we waited to meet this little man...
we are going to celebrate his first birthday Batman style.

It will be fun and I am looking forward to the party, but not to my baby becoming a little older.

So I better get going because "Holy Birthday Party Planning Batman", I have lots to do!

No comments: