Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Elijah

Today my baby turned two!  I can hardly believe it and don't even want to think about how I will feel when he is 18!  He woke up this morning right before he was born two years ago and I was able to bring him back to our bed and snuggle while taking a minute to thank God for our little man and for 2 wonderful years with him.  We spent the afternoon yesterday celebrating with friends and family for a birthday BBQ and cake.  It was so much fun and Elijah kept saying "my party fun" and loved every minute of it!  We are celebrating all day today so I will post more pics  later.

3 comments:

jamie said...

happy birthday elijah! miss you guys!

Katie said...

Happy belated birthday to Elijah! I remember seeing you in L&D the night before. Hats off to you for your hard work and courage, and so happy to see just how worth it it's all been :)

MJ said...

Happy Belated Birthday Elijah! I hope all is going well for all of you in Grand Forks! Lots of Love, Aunt Mary Jean