Monday, June 11, 2012

7 Months Old

Only a few weeks late...but here it is!

Our little lady is 7 months old!

She is still sweet, but may have a bit of an attitude at times. 

We Richard has been letting her cry at bedtime a bit.

She is happy most of the time and even happier outside (just like her brothers).

It has been so fun to see how she really adores her brothers and how they just love her to pieces. 

They can usually get her to smile or laugh no matter what. 

Which comes in handy when you are trying to take pictures.

She was a bit freaked out by the grass during our mini photo shoot so I yelled at the boys to come help me get her to laugh.

Isaac thought Elmo could help.

Then she found a stick.

They made her laugh but she wasn't looking at the camera so I sent them away and she was a bit sad wondering where they went I think.


Then I told them to stand behind me and in the process a human dog pile occurred and this transpired into a wrestling match next to me that distracted her




Then she started laughing at them...


So we went inside and took a picture with her one and only doll that used to be just a bit smaller than her...and she smiled at me right away! 


I just realized I hadn't done a post about 6 months so I guess that will be coming up next!

No comments: