Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

We hope your day is filled with Hugs, Kisses and Valentine's Wishes.

Here is a message from a cute little girlie...

I was attacked by a nasty GI bug sunday night and am home with my girlie today sleeping and laying low.  Praying no one else gets hit with it and thankful so far it has just been me.

Since my little lady and I were the only one's home today....we had a small photo shoot with her Valentine's Day outfit from Grandma.

She is so sweet.


(That is a pretty good deal on a hug from such a cute little girl)


Hoping to catch a pic of all my valentine's together after school, but not going to hold my breath.

So blessed with my 5 precious Valentines.

Looking forward to spending the evening together as a family.

Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day.

No comments: