Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Blue Moose Birthday

Tomorrow our littlest man is turning 2!

It is also my mom's birthday....she is 29 again I think ;0)

Last night we started the birthday celebrations early at one of our favorite restaurants...The Blue Moose.

We had a table upstairs which allowed for the kids to run around a bit and we were able to relax and enjoy the great company and delicious food.

Olivia was all decked out for the party with a mini-skirt, sparkly tights, and furry boots.

Hey, if you have the cute clothes why not wear them right?

Liv and Nikki chilling.

Grandma with 3 of the grandkids.

 Grandma and Olivia

Great Grandma Sharon and GGP (Great Grandpa Tony)

The Birthday duo enjoying a little mud pie...Isaac was quite distracted by dessert and couldn't look at the camera long enough for a picture.

Daddy and Olivia

Grandpa and Olivia

 Isaac came over to "help" us finish our dessert after helping finish another one


 My parents, her parents and our 2 smallest (I love how they are looking at each other)


 Elijah celebrated Mardi Gras at school yesterday so he brought his mask with...when it was on we were to call him Gousteau.

 Isaac was calling some friends during dinner

Me and my little lady

Olivia snuggling with her Great Grandma

I often think how blessed we are to be so close to family.

It always feels even more special when we celebrate special occasions. 

Although I can't believe Isaac is already 2, I am looking forward to celebrating more.

When you ask him whose birthday it is he says "Mine Birthday" and finally is ok sharing it with Grandma.  He also says he is one, two when you ask him how old he is.

Better get out my kleenex and get ready to watch my little man get older!

No comments: