Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's been too long...

It's been too long since I have blogged.

We had a FANTABULOUS 2 week vacation to Texas to visit Richard's family.

It was much needed.

It was the first time we have all been together in 3 years.

We traveled from ND to minneapolis to fly to Lubbock, TX where is wonderful sister, her gracious hubby and their 7 children hosted our reunion.

Richard's brother, his sister, their 5 children and his mother met us there a few days later and we all had a week together!

15 kids ranging from the ages of 12 to 1 and 7 adults in one house for a week.

Here is everyone in order from oldest to youngest.
 Here they are piled together.

Here are the adults...

We couldn't have had a better time.

We maybe could have had a reality TV show about the fun chaos that ensued during those days.

Somehow, our time together went amazingly well. 

The kids got along swimmingly, allowing us adults to spend time relaxing and catching up.

I am working on a few posts with some of the few pictures I snapped while we were away.

Sorry about the lack of posts.

Funny how you always need 1 vacation to recover from another vacation.

I am also contracting a little more often than I would care too.
Don't worry, I have been showered with love and care by my amazing husband and family and am taking it a little easier in hopes to avoid pre-term labor again and bedrest! 

Good news: this little turkey was 24 weeks last friday!

(That's viability baby)

I pray for many more (14 to 15) more weeks of this pregnancy and another beautiful healthy baby!

I did give my blog a mini-makeover...as I am blessed with my boys!

Hoping to write a post about that too.

It's also been pretty stinkin' hot and humid here making me just want to sit in my nice air conditioned house and be thankful for it!

Hope to write more soon.

No comments: