We are 14 weeks!
I have not taken any pictures yet of this growing baby, I think partly because I was nervous to get excited and partly because I have been so dog gone sick! I feel I have gotten large faster this time. Yes, I know this is my 3rd child, but I have yet to experience this because I am usually so sick that I loose weight for the first 4 months. I have felt worse this time but have been able to keep more food down so I think I won't have to worry about the weight loss part. Plus, Zofran is my new best friend! Can't live without it! Literally!
Quick list of praises regarding this little peanut:
- Hurray for the 2nd trimester!
- Hurray for Zofran: My new best friend!
- I have only been in once for IV fluids!
- The boys are SUPER excited about this little one and are anxious to feel him or her kicking.
- Elijah has stopped talking about hurting the baby and is now talking about feeding the baby, changing its diaper (yeah right), and sharing some of his toys!
- I got a sneak peek at work of our little jumping bean when we were slow a few weeks ago thanks to my great friend who works in labor and delivery (she will remain nameless for her protection ;0)
- I am still able to wear my normal jeans (I did just order some maternity ones because this won't last too much longer)
- I am hoping to feel the baby move soon. I was able to feel Elijah at 16 weeks!
- I don't think I will every grow tired of little kisses on my belly from the boys!
- I AM going to find out the sex, but Richard doesn't want to know...or so he thinks.
Hurray for 14 weeks! Praise the Lord for little blessings.