Friday, June 6, 2008

I still "I do"


Richard and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary today! It is hard to believe it has already been 5 years. We have been through so much in such a short amount of time and when I reflect upon the past 5 years and God's continual blessing for us and our family, I am humbled to say the least. We are both healthy, have two beautiful boys, jobs we love, and wonderful friends and family! These are just a few things too! We certainly have had our fair share of ups and downs the past 5 years, but we feel our love and friendship have grown so much more than we could ever have imagined. Thanks to all your support, encouragement, prayer, and love over the years! (Here is a picture from our wedding day)

Richard, although I am not sure if you ever read this, I love you and am glad I am able to spend the rest of my time here with my best friend. You are everything and more that I could hope for in a husband! I still "I do."

1 comment:

Becky said...

Rebecca, I have read, and I still 'I do," too. I lift a proverbial glass of champaign to my God and the wife he has given me. Here is to the future with both, following one, and serving both as He teaches me how. 'As you wish,' Rebecca.

-Your Husband